License for trade and import of medical cannabis

Anyone who wants to trade or import narcotics (especially medical cannabis) requires a narcotics license in addition to a Pharmaceutical wholesale license. We support you in obtaining and keeping such licenses.


You need a license or want to change or extend an existing license?

PharmSec supports you in obtaining and extending the official license to handle narcotics  - no matter if you want to produce narcotics (e.g. medical cannabis) or trade with them.

We will prepare your applications and the necessary documents, if desired we will get in direct contact with the responsible Federal Opium Agency and support you in the selection and auditing of suitable service providers, if individual steps should be outsourced to them as third parties.

You already have a BtM license and need help with import and export from or to other European countries or third countries?

PharmSec supports you with

  • Supplier qualification and supplier monitoring - as well as evaluation of your customers
  • The preparation and monitoring of third country inspections
  • The approval of import and export by the responsible Federal Opium Agency
  • the obtaining of the import license by the state authority responsible for you, if medicinal products, active substances which are of human, animal or microbial origin or which are produced by genetic engineering, or other substances of human origin intended for the production of medicinal products are to be imported from third countries

Arrange a consultation appointment now!