To support our team of consultants we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) with specific experience and profound knowledge in the areas of quality management, GDP and GMP. Basic knowledge of GMP and narcotics would be desirable, but is not mandatory.
Within the scope of your work you will have the opportunity to work in a creative customer environment
- to design, implement, control and further develop quality management systems,
- to advise and support in validation and qualification,
- to prepare and accompany audits,
- accompany inspections and
- develop training and coaching.
If you enjoy working in these areas and if, in addition to the very classical QM topics, you also enjoy dealing with new issues and if you have good analytical and organisational skills, we would be delighted to receive your application, regardless of location. Physical proximity to Hamburg or Frankfurt am Main would be an advantage, but is not a must.