To support our team of consultants, we are looking for a working students with initial knowledge in the areas of quality management. Knowledge of GDP/GMP would be desirable, but is not mandatory.
What you do with us (besides having fun at work)
- You support us in the organization and management of customer projects
- You work on the conception of quality management systems and control them
- You create quality relevant documents (e.g. SOPs)
- You work independently on individual project tasks
- You carry out research work for ongoing projects and internal training courses
- You support us in day-to-day business and office organization
Requirements & Qualifications
You fit in with us if
- You are a registered student of a natural science degree program
- You have interest or even first experiences in quality management
- You have a good command of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You have very good German and English skills
- You are structured, independent and reliable and enjoy working in a team
What you can expect from us
- We offer you practical insights into an interesting and varied work environment
- We support you in broadening your horizons and deepening your knowledge
- We offer you interesting tasks, a personal contact person as well as team spirit.
You can download our job offer as a PDF file here.