We advise you and your company especially in the regulatory areas of pharmaceuticals and narcotics (especially medical cannabis) and support you in applying for and maintaining wholesale and narcotic licences. We would also be pleased if you take part in one of the seminars organised and conducted by us.
- Design and implementation of quality systems in the GxP environment
- Support in the implementation in daily practice
- Qualification and monitoring of service providers and suppliers
- Auditing (3rd-Party Audits)
- Ensuring regulatory conformity and timeliness
- Ensuring systemic and process-specific compliance
- Application for and maintenance of authorisations
- preparation, monitoring and follow-up of inspections and audits
PharmSec organizes training courses and seminars at regular intervals throughout Germany. In order for the participants to be able to prove their own further training and expertise later on, they receive a "proof package" consisting of training content, knowledge review and certificate of participation.
The aim of the seminar is to provide beginners and "new" employees of a company with the broadest possible basic knowledge of activities in the GMP and GDP environment together with the associated regulations.
The aim of the events is to convey the spectrum of quality assurance systems in relation to the processes of the GMP and GDP environment and to illustrate their practical implementation.
The aim of the event is to convey the necessary organisational and content requirements for the preparation, support and follow-up of inspections by authorities and customer audits and to illustrate their practical implementation.